- on our website
- in our newsletter
- by direct email to our International Newcastle contact list
- by listing on our web-based directory.
If you’d like us to help organise or promote your activity, please send details to email@example.com. Please note, we can only support projects which meet the following criteria:
- Projects we support should exist to stimulate and support community and social action, education, culture and sports, and should have an international or multicultural dimension.
- IN is set up to serve Newcastle upon Tyne. However, we recognise that for many communities the strict boundary of the city is not always useful or relevant, and will consider supporting groups or initiatives which have a wider brief than just Newcastle upon Tyne.
- We are particularly interested in supporting activities which a) improve people’s wellbeing and life chances; b) improve social cohesion and c) contribute to the international profile of the city and wider region and, through this, the socio-economic prosperity of the city.
For details of current events please follow the link below:
Supported by IN
Twin City Partnerships
Newcastle has a range of city twinning and partnership relationships with cities in different parts of the world. In Europe: Bergen (Norway), Gelsenkirchen (Germany), Groningen (the Netherlands), Nancy (France) and Malmo (Sweden). In the rest of the world: Atlanta and Little Rock (United States), Haifa (Israel), Newcastle NSW (Australia) and Taiyuan and Zhengzhou (China).
Get INvolved Testimonials
Thank you for arranging an outstanding programme. You have raised the bar for this type of international study visit by one hundred per cent, no by two hundred per cent !
Folkpartiet, Vastra Gotaland, Sweden